Casino Download Solitaire Games Rules ( Patience )
Casino Download Solitaire Games ( Patience )
Solitaire, a popular game the world over, is known by many names, including Klondike, Patience, Canfield, Chinaman, Demon and Fascination. It has thousands of variations and was used for relaxation by great figures such as Napoleon, Metternich, Paganini and Churchill. Casino Solitaire adds excitement to this engaging pastime by pitting the player against the house to win real money for every card put up on the four foundations (Suit Stacks).
The object of Casino Solitaire is to free up cards in the deck so as to build up the Suit Stacks in ascending order, starting with the Aces as foundations. For every 52 units you wager, you will be paid 5 units for each card you can place in a Suit Stack.
Rules of Play
- A single deck of 52 cards is used.
- There are 4 foundations for Suit Stacks which are initially empty.
- There are 7 Column Stacks with cards fanned down and top card face up. The cards are dealt from left to right as follows: 1 card in the first stack, 2 cards in the second, 3 cards in the third and so on to 7 cards in the last stack on the right.
- The remaining cards are placed face down in the Stock pile in the upper left corner.
- A Play Deck will be created by turning cards over from the Stock and placing them face up on the Play Deck pile, which sits to the right of the Stock.
- The suits are Spades, Hearts, Clubs, and Diamonds.
Moving Cards and Column Stacks
- Suit Stacks must start with an Ace and follow suit in ascending order (for example, A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K of Hearts, from bottom to top).
- Column Stacks must alternate red and black, and they must build down in descending rank. Thus you can place either a 4or a 4on a 5, but not a 4or 4.
- The Play Deck is built up by turning over the top card of the Stock and placing it face up on the Play Deck (accomplished by clicking on the top card of the Stock). The Play Deck is reduced by playing the top card on either a Column Stack or a Suit Stack (left click and drag into position).
- You want to build and move Column Stacks to free up cards you need for building Suit Stacks.
- Any card that is face up in any Stack is available for play.
- To move a card, stack or partial stack from one Column Stack to another, simply click highest card you want to move and drag it to the other stack.
- Only a King or stack starting with a King can be moved into an empty Column Stack position.
- To move the top card from the Play Deck to any stack, click and drag it.
- To move the top card from the Play Deck or any Column Stack to a Suit Stack, click and drag it or double click it and it will go automatically to the right stack.
- To get at the face down cards in a Column Stack, you must free them by moving the face up cards to another stack or to an empty stack position. When the top card in a Column Stack is a face down card, click on it to turn it face up.
- When you can't move any top cards or stacks, click on the Stock to put a new card on the Play Deck.
- You may only go through the Stock pile one time. When the "X" appears, you have turned over your last card from the Stock pile.
- Set the Bet Selection to the amount you wish to wager, either $5.20, $52, $104, $156, $260 or $520.
- Click Deal.
- Follow the Rules of Play to move cards to the Suit Stacks in the upper right-hand corner. Tip: Start by moving any Aces to the Suit Stacks and consolidating Column Stacks to reveal as many face-down Column cards as possible before drawing cards out of the stock.
- When you have moved all 52 cards to the Suit Stacks or can't make any more moves, click End Game to collect your winnings and clear the board for another round.
Winnings are paid for each card you place in the Suit Stacks depending on the amount of your bet, as shown in the following table:
(Amount Paid Per Card in Suit Stacks)
The more you bet, the more you can win!
Bet Selection. Clicking a Bet Selection button sets the amount of your bet for each game of Casino Solitaire. Selected button is highlighted to indicate current bet amount. You can change the bet amount prior to the start of a game.
Win Rate. Indicates the rate at which player will win money for each card put up in the Suit Stacks. The Win Rate is determined by the Bet Selector setting.
Win Meter. Indicates the amount of money won by the player so far in the current game. The Win Meter value equals the number of cards in the Suit Stacks times the Win Rate.
Deal. Starts a new game by dealing out a new hand. Player may then begin play by moving or revealing cards.
End Game. Stops play of the game and pays out any winnings (as indicated by the Win Meter) to player's account balance. No more moves can be made after End Game is clicked.
Undo. Allows player to undo last move, if permitted. Undo is disabled when an undo action is not allowed. For example, you cannot undo turning a card over once a card is turned face up, it will stay face up. Players may only undo the previous move. Once clicked, Undo will become inactive until a subsequent card move is made that is undoable.
Casino Download Solitaire Games Rules ( Patience )
Index Casino Download Games